Most snowmobiles today are extremely high-tech in their programming and can be modified well beyond what traditional tuners offer in their current models. Throughout our extensive R & D experience, Torque Link founded that recalibrating the ECU/ECM is the best way to get the most out of your machine. You do this by taking the time to go through the entire ECU and optimize it from the ground up. Something that was not commonly done in current ECU tuners. This way you can tune it to as close to perfection for every scenario to outperform your current programming configuration. Your sled will be tuned and perform just as well as a sled that was on the dyno and tested for months on end so that it excels in every situation to be smoother, faster, more efficient, and more reliable.
TORQUE LINK FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Optimizes your ECU for added performance parts
- Eliminates issues associated with “Piggyback” type fuel controllers
- Maps available to download online
- Stock class racing calibrations available
- Added performance with additional safety measurements.
- Easy to use end-user tuning software will be available for the serious tuner
- Once your ECU is licensed there is no additional cost to change to a new calibration
Torque Link is intended for closed-course racing
ABOUT OUR TUNES
- Engine protection maximized using the full capabilities of the ECU
- Maintain appropriate electronic oil mixture on electronic oil pump models
- Maintain fuel efficiency by optimizing timing and fuel curves
- Increased RPM limits and load limitations